Thursday, June 26, 2008

84 to 14...Game Over

Well, I was inspired, challenged, and motivated to begin blogging by my brother. As always, he challenged me, and I agreed to play. Because I consider myself a sportsman, I must concede publicly that he has won. Since March I put up a total of 14 poorly contented posts. In the same period, my brother has posted 82 well thought witty posts. Of course I could always use excuses like "he has a new baby to post about" or "he was born later thereby moreso in the age of the Internets". But I won't..I'll take the high road here. I won't go the route of some of my handball friends who find it necissary to tell me about their current injuries before and after I beat them......okay..so maybe I just did.

Bad commentary aside, please look at Automme's most recent work trip to Kwethluk HERE.
Man are there some cool places to see in Alaska!

No comments: