Thursday, April 3, 2008

Plagiarism? ...you decide

This is my first post since last Thursday and I am asking myself where did the week go. We have a bunch of stuff on tap, so in exchange for your patience, I promise the following:

1. A picture of Oliver smiling. He totally does it every now and again and if watching your son smile doesn't just melt your heart, then it is possible that nothing ever will. The only problem is getting footage of a smile is like getting footage of a yeti.

2. Some random pop culture references. In a recent poll "by my brother" he asked what flavor of pop culture you prefer. I don't know what it says about his audience that will smith raps won out over the Beatles (HELP!), but he won't quibble. He'll just get jiggy with it.

3. Some edited video shorts. Ok this is a long way off but we have video editing software and I'm thinking about making Oliver's first sports apparal commercial. If you have ideas or would like to offer help, let me know.

Plagerism....you decide in the Poll.

P.S.

No, its not hard to get a picture of Oliver smiling and No, I will not be composing edited video shorts.

3 comments:

ChezWhat said...

hey, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

The Media Grab said...

no way... you have to make a sports commerical and it has to be the one nike one where the song goes I gotta list of demands.. and "we living hand to mouth"

The Media Grab said...

wave pool. I just liked on the link to the water park and I am curious if you can surf in the wave pool?