Thursday, March 27, 2008

I gots the fever!

Just to follow up on a few recent posts from my friend Becks and my Bro. I like to entertain the idea of winning the Lotto ($200M), but will fudge on spending the 2 bucks. A. We don't have the Lotto in Alaska. B. I've already got too much money.

(I'll let you guys figure out which one of (A and B above) is true and which is not

1. I would hire one or two maid/masseuse/cook.
2. I would let my wife go to school full time for the rest of her life.
3. Winters in Maui/Mexico...Summers in Alaska.
4. Lots of Gear for different activities for the family. Snowmachines (snowmobiles), four-wheelers, ski's, surfboards, boats, kayaks, airplane, jet-ski's, fishing gear, climbing, camping, hunting gear, etc.
5. Lots of travel.
6. I don't' know why this is 6, but I would keep my job but make it a more mobile. I actually like to work.
7. As much time as possible with the kid (or possibly future kids).
8. Invest in youth handball.
9. Give something to everybody I know (and like).Publish Post
10. Find an effective way to contribute to hungry kids here and abroad.
11. Eat very diversely.
.......I like this imaginary $2 I just spent in my head. I think I will continue this list for a few days in my head and revisit on the blog. Thanks again Becks!

1 comment:

The Media Grab said...

isn't this the best fake 2 dollar investment ever?!?!?!