Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting the feel

Definatley won't be the utlra-posting bloginator that my brother is, but I will be posting. I like to keep up with the Circosta's per say. So, this is the first of few blogs that will go out on behafts of me and my family. I will be doing my best to mispel words and go bad with grammer. Yes, that's for you Great Grandpeepers. We of the north in our language would like to extend our welcome to the newest circosta.....Samuel Cameron. Born in the birth state of his Grandmother and welcomed to the world on leap day. We will be keeping close (on the internets). You may see his updates and his cousins on this site by looking to our links (to the right).

check out Samuel at
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJTdbtjJeYs
Or Oliver at
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HWrMM72VzAY

Beeb beep.

2 comments:

The Media Grab said...

already excited about this blog and thinking about putting it in my igoogle page!!!

welcome to the blog nation!

D

blogger in chief at Little Circostas media grab

The Media Grab said...

also, allow anoynomous comments... much easier for folks to post that way