Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Post up

You may have noticed that I have structured some of my internets contents a bit competitively. For our family to compete is to survive. I remember some of the games our parents would have us play.....you know where they would throw out breakfast for my brother and me (usually raw meat) and let us fight for our share. Well, this family thing is not much different. My younger brother is now a father. His son is now getting all of the attention that my son once enjoyed. This, the very same issue that I struggled with in my own family for so many years now comes back to haunt me again. Well folks, I am out gunned again. Much like the baby blond haired child of god as was my brother....now comes Samuel. It is an un-winnable battle. I know this, and knowing this I still choose to compete. Winning an un-winnable battle. You may call it valient, you may call it brave, you may call it noble......an you would be right. I will post this video now. Damon @ http://circosta.blogspot.com I say let the games begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am having to remind both you guys that I was the cutest baby ever!

love you more

Brooke